Eating Disorders Helpline
Call the ANAD helpline toll-free:
ANAD’s free, eating disorders Helpline is available to provide emotional support and referrals. Call us for any of the following reasons:
- If you think you have an eating disorder
- If you think someone else has an eating disorder
- Treatment referrals
- Support and encouragement
- General questions about eating disorders
We will return messages left outside these hours.
Holiday Closure Information
- Monday, May 29, 2023 (Memorial Day)
- Tuesday, July 4, 2023 (Independence Day)
- Monday, September 4, 2023 (Labor Day)
- Monday, October 9, 2023 (Indigenous People’s Day)
- Friday, November 10, 2023 (Veteran’s Day)
- Thursday, November 23, 2023 (Thanksgiving Day)
- Monday, December 25, 2023 (Christmas Day)
- Monday, January 1, 2024 (New Year’s Day)
Request a Treatment Referral
ANAD provides referrals via email to professional eating disorder treatment providers within the U.S. This is a peer-led service, meaning our referrals are not made by clinicians or mental health professionals.
Become a Helpline Volunteer
Learn more and apply today on our Helpline Volunteer page.
Your support makes a difference.
ANAD is a donation-based recovery community. We believe eating disorder support should be affordable and accessible to all. To continue offering our services for free to those who need it, we rely on donations from those who can afford them. Please consider supporting our mission.
Comments are closed.