Call toll-free: 1 (888)-375-7767
ANAD’s free, eating disorders Helpline is available to provide emotional support and referrals. Call us for any of the following reasons:
- If you think you have an eating disorder
- If you think someone else has an eating disorder
- Treatment referrals
- Support and encouragement
- General questions about eating disorders
Call today to begin your recovery journey!
Hours: Monday-Friday, 9am-9pm CST
We will return messages left outside these hours.
Holiday Closure Information
- Monday, January 17, 2022 (Martin Luther King Jr. Day)
- Monday, May 30, 2022 (Memorial Day)
- Monday, July 4, 2022 (Independence Day)
- Monday, September 5, 2022 (Labor Day)
- Monday, October 10, 2022 (Indigenous People’s Day)
- Friday, November 11, 2022 (Veteran’s Day)
- Thursday, November 24, 2022 (Thanksgiving Day)
- Monday, December 26, 2022 (Christmas Day observed)
- Friday, December 31, 2022 (New Year’s Day observed)
Request a Treatment Referral
ANAD provides referrals via email to professional eating disorder treatment providers within the U.S. This is a peer-led service, meaning our referrals are not made by clinicians or mental health professionals.
Get Involved: Become a Helpline Volunteer
Learn more and apply today on our Helpline Volunteer page.