- Recovery Road makes it simple to chart your progress and check in with yourself throughout the recovery process. The meal logging system is easy and discrete and you can use the app to connect with your dietician.
- Rise Up + Recover, an app from the blog Recovery Warriors, uses cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) to help you monitor your diet and exercise and determine what your triggers are.
- Jouvrie lets you keep track of your meals, provides coping strategies and printable archives that you could bring into therapy sessions. The app focuses less on what you eat, and more on how you feel about your food.
- Mindshift is actually more focused on anxiety rather than eating disorder recovery but it’s still a helpful resources. Through coping strategies this app helps you face challenges head on!
- 7 Cups is a platform where you can get connected with trained listeners who are able to offer short-term support and counseling. It’s perfect for when you need someone’s to be able to talk to immediately.