Call for Proposals 2020
ANAD is seeking presenters for the 2020 Conference. We are looking for both professional and general interest proposals that include topics concerning anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, binge eating, and all other related disorders. Proposals should include areas such as treatment, research, awareness, innovation, etc.
Special consideration will be given to proposals related to the following topics:
- Internal Family Systems
- Weight-Neutral Medical Care
- Food Avoidance
- Followup Care to Bariatric Surgery
- Family Based Treatment/Therapy
- Binge Eating Disorder Intervention in Marginalized Populations
- Dealing with Dietary Restrictions
- Body Image Considerations
- Trauma Informed Care
– Cover Letter (Title, Presenter(s) Names, Format)
– Abstract (200-500 word count; include to 3 learning objectives)
– CV/Resume (please include contact information and a brief personal profile)
– Photo and short bio
– Any other relevant information you find necessary
Please note that the ANAD Conference 2020 is a pro bono speaking engagement. All presenters are responsible for their own travel and lodging expenses. Conference registration fees are waived for all presenters.
The presentation schedule will be determined by many factors. Presenters should plan to be available on Sept. 25, from 7:30a – 4:45p. Lack of availability at a specific time may result in selection of an alternative proposal.
April 1, 2020
May 1, 2020
Thursday Night Reception:
September 26, 2020