ANAD (National Association of Anorexia Nervosa and Associated Disorders) is hiring! We are the leading nonprofit in the U.S. providing free, peer support services to anyone struggling with an eating disorder. Apply today!
Online Referral Services Internship
The Online Referral Services Volunteer will assist with the setup and launch of ANAD’s new online treatment referral system, and assist with the management and implementation of ANAD’s referral service, including email and online referral requests. They will compose reports on treatment referral trends, beneficiary satisfaction, etc., and create guides and resources based on research and referral information.
Deadline to apply: Friday, September 3, 2021
Reports to: Program Director
Expected Hours: 5-8 hours per week
Travel Requirements: None
- Review email and online referral form inquiries
- Research and compose treatment provider referrals
- Compose guides and reports based on beneficiary needs and referral trends (Treatment types, niche resources, insurance concerns)
- Collect, analyze and compose reports on referral satisfaction survey data - Provide assistance with difficult helpline inquiries
- Collect resources and construct internal database of frequently requested resources
- Treatment Provider Referrals
- Referral Trend Report(s)
- FAQ Resources